Our latest power Terra Alpha . The powerful yet friendly Earthworks Software in Malaysia with advance features and interactive 3D.
Surveyor Software Function:
- Poilnt Labelling, e.g : point number,elevation, height & code
- Can import points from ASCII (Text) file with delimiter either of tab, space, comma etc.
- Text filetering fuction for survey layour with prefix or suffix.
Earthworks Planning /Design:
- Auto interpolate between points/text of the original ground levels
- Digital Terrain Method and MGrid* System.
- Auto Slope Classification to Existing Ground Level.
- Auto slope and berms generation to JKR Standard / user defined
- Layout Cut/Fill area , 3D countour and 3D platform level view.
- Auto generate high quality longitudinal sections, cut/fill reports, columne, quantity take off & break-down calculation grid-to-grid
*MGrid is another innovative method developed by C&S Software Solutions S/B to further improve result accuracy and precision in Earthworks Calculation.
Terra Pond application is specially written for Urban Stormwater Management Manual for Malaysia (MSMA). Storm+ V4.0 simplifies the application of MSMA 1st edition and MSMA 2nd Edition by automating computations and leading the user through the drainage design sequence
Now, it is come with run a design in a single click.
For your information, our new version of Storm+ 3.0 has been re-invented with a great improvement on especially in pond design. USDV2 further improve on the productivity of design process and more AUTOMATION on design.
- Simulation in level pool routing based on inflow and outflow.
- IDF curves and design rainfall
- Rational Method
- Rainfall Temporal Pattern
- Time Area Method
- On-site Detention (OSD)
- Level Pool Routing
As a MSMA software developer, we know well about both MSMA 1st edition and MSMA 2nd edition before we provide a complete, reliable and accuate software to our users ! Let's have some glimpse features comparison between MSMA 1st Edition and 2nd Edition.
MSMA 1st Edition (Year 2000 - 2011)
- On-Site Detention (OSD) should be used for development <= 1 ha.
- Rational Method for Pond should be used for development <=80 ha.
- Time-Area Method can produce more economy and accurate design.
MSMA 2nd Edition (Year 2012)
- On-Site Detention (OSD) can be used for development <= 5 ha.
- New submission report format.
- New IDF Data with 162 stations, compared to MSMA 1st Edition with only 36 Stations.
- New IDF Formulae