This application is specially written for Urban Stormwater Management Manual for Malaysia (MSMA). Storm+ V4.0 simplifies the application of MSMA 1st edition and MSMA 2nd Edition by automating computations and leading the user through the drainage design sequence
Now, it is come with run a design in a single click.
For your information, our new version of Storm+ 3.0 has been re-invented with a great improvement on especially in pond design. USDV2 further improve on the productivity of design process and more AUTOMATION on design.
- Simulation in level pool routing based on inflow and outflow.
- IDF curves and design rainfall
- Rational Method
- Rainfall Temporal Pattern
- Time Area Method
- On-site Detention (OSD)
- Level Pool Routing
As a MSMA software developer, we know well about both MSMA 1st edition and MSMA 2nd edition before we provide a complete, reliable and accuate software to our users ! Let's have some glimpse features comparison between MSMA 1st Edition and 2nd Edition.
MSMA 1st Edition (Year 2000 - 2011)
- On-Site Detention (OSD) should be used for development <= 1 ha.
- Rational Method for Pond should be used for development <=80 ha.
- Time-Area Method can produce more economy and accurate design.
MSMA 2nd Edition (Year 2012)
- On-Site Detention (OSD) can be used for development <= 5 ha.
- New submission report format.
- New IDF Data with 162 stations, compared to MSMA 1st Edition with only 36 Stations.
- New IDF Formulae